Home ::Jodhpur Car Rental
Taxi Rental In Udaipur 24 hours Taxi and Car rental service in Jodhpur. We are the one of the leading car hire company in Jodhpur (Rajasthan) offers imported and luxury care at cheap price. We also offer airport and railway pick up and drop facility in Jodhpur,Our experience in the car rental business has given us an expertise that is unmatched by industry standards. Find the only lowest rates and best deals for car rentals service in Jodhpur. We provides excellent chauffeur driven for both business and leisure people.
Taxi Rental In Udaipur a Car to experience the beauty of all these gates. One of the best ways of traveling within the blue city of Jodhpur is by car. Whether you are on your business trip, holiday or its Honeymoon, Our Car and Coach Rental in jodhpur makes it sure that your Jodhpur tour becomes a comfortable journey for You and your loved ones.Jodhpur is a city which has a number of historical sites. For sightseeing tour of Jodhpur or to Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Government Museum, Umaid Bhawan, Umed Garden, Rai-ka-Bag Palace and many more , Taxi Rentals in Jodhpur / Jodhpur Cabs is a Service offered by Taxi in Jodhpur Will certainly help you to explore the beauty of these tourist places.Call Us At 9672655208
Taxi Rental In Udaipur offers Luxury, Deluxe and budget car rental services in Jodhpur,Udaipur and other cities of Rajasthan. We also offer chauffeur Driven car rental services and Guaranteed car Coach tours in Jodhpur. Special offers for Hotel in Jodhpur, Golden Triangle Tours, Wildlife Tours and Rajasthan tours, South Jodhpur Tours packages are also available.Get Free Quote
As well as our easiest rent car in Jodhpur booking system comes along with different kind of cars like:
* Standard Cars: TATA Indica.
* Midsize Cars: TATA Indigo, Mahindra Verito, Maruti Swifr Dezire, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Etieos.
* SUV Cars: TATA Sumo, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Xylo, Toyota Innova.
* MUV Cars: TATA Winger Platinum, TATA Winger 12 Seat, Tempo Traveller 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14 seat.
* Midsize Premium Cars: Chevrolet Optra , Honda City, Toyota Corolla.
* Premium Cars: Toyota Camry, Mercedes C, E & S Class, BMW & Audi.
* Mini Coach: 12, 15, 18, 21, 25, 27 seat ac & non ac.
* Luxury Coach: 32, 35, 40, 45, 49, 56 seat ac & non ac.
At last we can say that Taxi Rental In Udaipur providing the best car rental services in Jodhpur because we offer our cars at the best price in Jodhpur, India within your budget. Also we are working with the verified travel agents in Jodhpur having their own well-mannered and trained chauffeurs thoroughly knowledgeable of the local routes and travel destinations.Get Free Quote
Jodhpur gets its name from its founder, Rao Jodha, teh Rathode chieftain. The Rathodes are believed to belong to the dynasty of the sun god himself (Surya Vansha) which has produced scions such as Lord Rama and King Harishchandra. It is believed that the city came into being in 1459 A.D. Jodhpur has been an important trading center of Rajasthan even in ancient times and is currently the second largest city of the state.Jodhpur boasts of an airport, located a mere 5 km from the heart of the city. Regular flights connect Jodhpur airport with the major cities of India such as Jaipur, Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi. Jodhpur is also a major railway junction and is well connected by the Indian Railways network to the rest of the state and country. A good number of RSTC buses and private luxury buses ply between Jodhpur and places such as Jaipur, Jaisalmer and Delhi.Call Us At 9672655208
Jodhpur Tourist Places and Attractions
Jodhpur tourist places and attractions include Historical places, Refreshing gardens, Ancient wish-fulfilling temples, Beautiful lakes, Ancient Castles, the Magnificent Fort, Royal Palaces, sandstone hills (Jodhpur is surrounded by sandstone hills) and most importantly for the amazing Thar Desert near it.People from India as well as all over the world visit Jodhpur every year to experience lifestyle of this city.There are number of tourist attractions in Jodhpur that one should visit in his lifetime.Jodhpur tourist spots stand as a living proof of the honor, tradition and culture of the Jodhpur. The exciting past of Jodhpur is personified through forts, palaces and monuments of Jodhpur.Get Free Quote
Mehrangarh Fort of Jodhpur is one of the largest and most popular forts in India. The fort is located at the centre of the city and appears to command Jodhpur. Every visit to Mehrangarh is as exciting as before.Call Us At 9672655208
* You will love to do the Flying Fox, it’s very exciting experience.
* Its architecture is fascinating and contains the work of artists of over 500 centuries.
* It contains two ancient temples of Jodhpur.
* It contains painting of Marwari style of Rajasthan.
* You will see every part of Jodhpur culture in the articles displayed.
* The museum houses an outstanding collection of fine and applied arts from the Mughal period of Indian history.
* Here is the chance for photographers to capture stunning views of whole Jodhpur from one place.
* At the gate you will be welcomed by musicians playing folk song.
* You will get tourist friendly facilities like audio guides, a lift to the top.
Umaid Bhawan Palace
Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the world’s largest private residences. Taj Hotels manage a part of the palace.It was named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present Maharaja Gaj Singh II, this monument has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the Jodhpur royal family.A part of the palace has now been converted into a hotel and a museum.Call Us At 9672655208
* It has museum which focuses on the 20th century history of the Jodhpur. The opening hours of this museum are 9 am to 5 pm.
* It is a luxury hotel.
* Outside the museum is a vintage car collection which is worth viewing.
* Palace hosts a whole lot of birds, so some nice photographs could be taken.
Balsamand Lake and Garden
This lake is a popular picnic spot of Jodhpur. It was built in 1159 AD by Balak Rao Parihar. It was constructed as a water reservoir to provide water to Mandore, the then capital of Jodhpur.The Balsamand Lake is surrounded by green gardens and has trees like mango, papaya, pomegranate, guava and plum. This place is home for animals and birds like the jackal and peacock.Call Us At 9672655208
* This place is perfect for natural beauty lovers and morning walk is refreshing here.
* Peacocks can be seen dancing in rainy season.
* Here is opportunity for photographers to capture natural scenes.
* It contains swimming pool for you to swim.
* Only people who stays in the hotel has access to all these.
It is an artificial lake. It receives its water from Hathi Nehar (English: Elephant Canal), which is further connected to the Indira Gandhi canal.The natural vegetation here mostly consists of Babool trees (English: Acacia Nilotic), and various migratory birds such as Siberian cranes are seen here in the winter season.The city of Jodhpur and all the surrounding towns and villages depend on Kaylana Lake as a source of drinking water.Call Us At 9672655208
* Boating experience in the Kaylana Lake is incredible.
* If you are a natural beauty lover, then this place is made for you.
* You can swim if you would like to.
* In rainy season this place seems like heaven.
* Restaurants near Kaylana Lake make it enjoy more freely.
* Foreign birds in winters make it very beautiful place to visit.
* Machiya Safari Park is developing which will add more natural scenes to it.
Ghanta Ghar also known as the clock tower.Beside the tower, there in the Sardar Market that is trusted by tourists for shopping.From this market, you can purchase Rajasthani textiles, clay articles, miniature camels and elephants, marble inlay work and classic silver and gold jewelry.Call Us At 9672655208
* Market place for traditional Jodhpur Articles and Jewelry.
* Tasty food stores around it.
* It is the best market for shopping in Jodhpur and reminds of the old times.
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park was created in 2006 and is situated next to Mehrangarh Fort.There are plants in this park that are adapted to growing in arid, rocky areas of the Thar Desert.Rao Jodha Park is open throughout the year from 9 AM to 5:15 PM every day.Entry Fees for Adults: Rs 50, Students Rs 10, Guided Walks Rs 100 and entry for children aged 15 and below is FREE.Call Us At 9672655208
* It is different from every other park of Jodhpur because of the fact that it is a type of Rock and Desert Park.
* A large variety of Plants and Trees.
* It is a place to take photographs of natural beauty.
* It’s an excellent way to learn about the geology, geography, flora & fauna of the region. Just take a high value guide for Rs 100 and he will answer your every question and show you the uses of the plants in food and medicines.
This temple is well known in India. People from all over India come walking to the temple in Bhadwa Beej (A specific date in Indian Calender that is different in every year in English calendar but exact in Indian Calender).It is a well-known fact that after visiting Baba Ramdev Temple of Jodhpur if you visit Baba Ramdev Temple in Ramdevra, Jaisalmer; your every wish is fulfilled.Handicapped people, poor people promises Baba Ramdev certain numbers of repeated walk visits and after those their wishes come true.Call Us At 9672655208
* It is a great temple situated at Masuria Hills.
* You can sit here with peace of mind and you become worriless there.
* There is a sacred Kund (in Ramdevra, Jaisalmer) where all devotees take a bath to fulfill all their wishes and whenever you take a bath in this sacred pond your skin diseases get away from your body.
The Mandore gardens has charming collection of temples and memorials and it’s on high rock terraces.The gardens house the Chhatris (cenotaphs) of many rulers of the state of Marwar.The Mandore Gardens also house a government museum, a ‘Hall of Heroes’ and ‘the temple to 33 crore Hindu Gods’ (The temple of 330 million Hindu Gods).Call Us At 9672655208
* ‘Hall of Heroes’ contains stories of brave men of Jodhpur
* There is a temple of 330 million Hindu Gods, so you get to know the Hindu system.
Shri Ganesh Temple
It’s an ancient temple located at the Sandstone Hill. Its local name is Pahadi Ganesh Mandir. Lord Ganesh is worshipped by all the localites and visiting the temple on Wednesday is considered holy.Call Us At 9672655208
* It’s located at uphill at Ratanada.
* Upside view is really nice and you can capture the whole view of Jodhpur here.
* It’s a refreshing temple.
* You can take the vehicle up and there is a lot of parking space.
Taxi Rental In Udaipur Also Offer :-
Udaipur Car Rental ! Car Rental In Udaipur ! Taxi Rental In Udaipur ! Car Hire In Udaipur ! Taxi Car Rates In Udaipur ! Taxi Car Rates For Conference In Udaipur ! Taxi Car Rates For Wedding In Udaipur ! Taxi Car Rates In Udaipur ! Taxi Rate In Udaipur ! Taxi in Udaipur ! Taxi Service in Udaipur ! Car Rental Services in Udaipur ! Rent A Car In Udaipur ! Udaipur Taxi Services ! Tempo Traveller in Udaipur ! Cheapest Taxi In Udaipur ! Wedding Car Rental In Udaipur ! Luxury Car Hire In Udaipur ! Luxury Bus Hire In Udaipur ! Cab In Udaipur ! Best Cab In Udaipur ! Cab Rental In Udaipur ! Udaipur Sightseeing Tour ! City tour of Udaipur ! Places to Visit in Udaipur
Advertisement on this site Please Contact us
Contact Person : Mr. Anand Singh Shekhawat
Address : 80 Maharana Pratap Colony Sec 13 Hiran Magri Udaipur 313001 Rajasthan
Mobile No. : +91-9672655208
Email Id : email@example.com